HIRING TEACHING ARTISTS:
The Green Room is looking for a Teaching Artist to add to our team. We focus on theater, dance, and musical education.
We currently have openings for part-time or contracted work as a Musical Theater teacher at various schools in Menlo Park, Los Altos, Palo Alto, Hillsborough, and San Mateo.
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves ACTING, DANCING, and SINGING, and wants to share his/her knowledge with an amazing group of children!
**Please email our Theater Director, Maggie Cole, @
with a resume as well as a cover letter highlighting your experience and why you feel you are right for the position.
- Experience working with children, grades K-5.
- Theater training (singing and dancing training are a plus!).
- Ability to supervise groups of children of different ages and create a safe, fun, and creative learning environment.
- Have a vehicle, and be willing to drive to various locations in and around Menlo Park.
- Strong communication skills, especially with parents and school staff.
- Willing to prepare and follow lesson plans.
We are expanding The Green Room every year, and for that reason, we are looking at candidates with potential for growth to a full-time role within the company.
$35.00 – $50.00 per hour
MENTOR PROGRAM: The Green Room staff loves working with aspiring artists and we often have opportunities for high school students to work with us on our productions and programs. Each mentee will work directly with one of our teaching artists to create a mentorship program that fits their creative desires. For more info. please contact our theater director, Maggie Cole, at firstname.lastname@example.org.